I will be bringing you the best fashionable items into a collage showcasing how to style by color, theme and mood. This blog also includes detailed info on how to obtain all the items listed. If I have tried any of the products I mention (especially makeup) I will leave a review about it so make sure to look! Don't be afraid to ask any questions since I am here to help you. Consider me your friend and personal stylist.
Yosy
xoxo

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sauvage Innocence under $50

Sauvage Innocence under $50
This is an inspiration look for the perfect, easy, and inexpensive Valentine's day outfit which is coming up in a couple of days. You can find any of these products online and each item is less than $50! You do not need to purchase every single thing on this board to get the look you want for less. With just the dress you can combine items that you already have to complete it. Don't be afraid to mix and match jewelry to find the perfect combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment