I will be bringing you the best fashionable items into a collage showcasing how to style by color, theme and mood. This blog also includes detailed info on how to obtain all the items listed. If I have tried any of the products I mention (especially makeup) I will leave a review about it so make sure to look! Don't be afraid to ask any questions since I am here to help you. Consider me your friend and personal stylist.
Yosy
xoxo

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Pastel Trenches

Pastel Trenches
Pastel colors are so in right now! My favorite pieces on this board have to be the sunglasses and the iPhone phone case! You can find this phone case and many many more at www.us.skinnydiplondon.com! They run for about $20 each. I also suggest checking out Target for their OTM phone case brand since their designs give about the same vibe as the ones on skinnydiplondon. xoxo
Pastel Trenches by yoselinxiii featuring Pier 1 Imports

No comments:

Post a Comment